Happy Paradise is Chef May Chow's love letter to Chinese cuisine. Out of profound respect for its quintessential flavours and ingredients, she re-imagines them with her own signature flair, crafting a rousing menu selection of seasonal sharing plates.
Both local and premium international ingredients are transformed to create a unique, progressive dining experience accentuated by a bespoke selection of cocktails and a small producer-centric wine list.
Inspired by the nostalgia of our food memories and the thrill of our travels, we give you the Happy Paradise experience.
Chef May Chow was named Asia's Best Female Chef in 2017 by Asia's 50 Best Restaurants.
- Condé Nast Traveller's The Best New Restaurants in the World 2021
- Tatler's 20 Best Restaurants in HK and Macau 2019, 2020
- TIME Magazine's 100 Greatest Places on Earth 2018
- featured in Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown
The Dream Team
- Kitchen: May Chow, Sam Ng, Jason Woo
- FoH: Emily Yung, Omar Macoto, Jay Valdejueza